10.6.09

Gimp Video Tutorials.

Are you using Gimp, the FREE Adobe Photoshop Alternative?

I've been using Gimp for several years. But I didn't use it that often -- just making a few header graphics and a touching up photos and a few other things.

In the beginning it was extremely frustrating and confusing. The more I worked with it - it became easier, but still frustrating. I know it took me way too long to design graphics than it would have if I understood the program.

I am way to cheap to buy an expensive program or hire a graphic designer.

Gimp is a free, powerful program that has nearly all the features and tools of Photoshop and Fireworks.

If you know how to use it you can design top-quality graphics and images.

Alas, I however, didn't really know what I was doing - and I would spend hours at a time with it. Until now. I found a great gimp tutorial.

Whether you have never used an image editor, or are a graphic artists, these Gimp Video Tutorials will allow you to Master the Gimp. Read More.....